When is Leadership Training Important
- Harness the high-performance potential of your company by establishing effective leadership skills and practices, as managers learn to lead within their
- Attend to those managers who require outside assistance to improve capabilities, change ingrained practices, and adjust style according to your companies
- Train all new and promoted managers to solidify your management’s
What Does Training Involve?
- Prior to the program, each participant goes through our Performance Dynamics process of self-awareness. See our Assessment methodology for a detailed description of our assessment
- In an interactive, one-on-one feedback session, the participant develops a newfound self-awareness of their behavioral
strengths, learns how to manage their personality more effectively, and gains an understanding of how their personality impacts others.
- Throughout the program, each participant will constantly refer to and link their personality to the leadership issue being dis- cussed. This becomes their foundation for transitioning from manager to
Why Choose this Course?
- Through Performance Dynamics, the behavioral and personality traits of your leadership are revealed and then applied towards leadership development. Your leaders learn to work within their
- Self-awareness greatly increases leadership
- Practical methods of leadership are not only discussed but also acquired through high-impact exercises. Any specific situations or concerns of the participants are also handled, leading to concrete improvements in your